Who are we? We are the best dental school alumni association in the country. How do we know? Our statistics tell us: 45% of our more than 6,000 members are active dues-paying members, an unheard-of testament to the positive feeling our graduates have for their alma mater. Each year, more than 1,500 members attend the Alumni Meeting, bringing staff and guests and contributing to attendance records that are astonishing.
The mission of the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry Alumni Association is to foster lifelong relationships among its members and with the dental school.
Pacific: Pride, Passion and Performance
- Integrity — The association is guided by accountability and high ethical standards.
- Communication — The association encourages active listening and open discussion, keeping members informed and connected to the dental school.
- Leadership — The association exemplifies visionary guidance with innovation and dedication.
- Camaraderie — The association is held together by a deep sense of belonging to the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry family, goodwill and rapport among members.
- Communicate with our members to keep them informed and up-to-date
- Enhance the sense of pride in the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Maximize membership and participation
- Provide scholarship funding for worthy students
- Encourage alumni to participate in philanthropy
- Foster relationships between alumni and students
- Create an atmosphere in which students will want to participate in the association and the dental school throughout their careers.